Follow by Email

Thursday, March 1, 2012

To begin with...

This year has been full of upheaval so far and I am just stubborn enough to resist each and every moment of the changes this year has dealt me. I need to write about it and come to some sort of conclusion or clarity, perhaps even receive some form of direction in order to go forward. Currently I feel a bit shell shocked and unable to move from my safe place emotionally. I am praying for God to intervene. To end today with hope, I will share: Deut. 6: 24 - 25 And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as we are this day. And it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to do all this commanded before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us.

No comments:

Post a Comment